A downloadable game for Windows
Originally made in 2 weeks for the GMS2Jam hosted by YoYoGames (Which I won second place in). This is the revised and reworded version of Forager with a free demo available for everyone to play!
The Legend of Zelda meets Stardew Valley and Terraria in this gorgeous and compelling singleplayer experience.
Explore a vast a mysterious world in little chunks. Gather resources to build your base and expand. You never know what the next purchased land will contain!
- Buy land to explore and expand!
- Forage and mine for common and rare resources.
- Craft powerful and interesting items.
- Build your base with many different structures.
- Trade and build up an economy to expand your empire.
- Meet NPCs, enemies, bosses and playful fairies.
- Level up and learn new and interesting skills.
- Solve puzzles and find treasure!
PLAY THE FREE DEMO!
This demo contains around 2-3 hours of free gameplay!
Move with WASD, aim at stuff with the mouse. Left click hits things, right click consumes the currently selected item (if it's a food or potion).
E or ESC opens up the character menu.
STEAM VERSION: https://store.steampowered.com/app/751780/Forager/
The final release of the game (on Steam!) will release in Fall 2018, and will contain the following upcoming features:
- Alchemy system (craft a wide array of varied potions and elixirs).
- MUCH more varied treasure items.
- Archaeology system (dig for rare items).
- 60+ more skills.
- Dungeons swarmed with enemies to fight.
- Random events (Rains, Meteors, Market Saturation, Raids and Invasions, Eclipse, Blood Moon, Princess Court, Battle Challenges, Tournaments and much more!)
- A lot more secrets to find!
- New lands to explore (Dragons to find, Villages to help, Quests to complete, Animals to care for and much more!)
- Collection & Journal system.
- Difficulty system (Peaceful Mode & Hardcore Mode).
- "Prestige" system (loop after winning the game by buying all available lands, starting fresh with powerful bonuses in a fresh and improved "New Game +" mode).
- Steam only features (achievements, cloud saves, trading cards and such).
SUBSCRIBE TO THE MAILING LIST!:
Know how the game is going, play early builds, get access to special limited offers and provide/receive feedback on the development process of Forager and other HopFrog games!
I will often be emailing free keys for Forager to some randomly chosen newsletter subscribers, and to those subscribers that fill out feedback surveys!
|Published||Dec 14, 2016|
|Tags||Casual, Management, Pixel Art, Relaxing, Sandbox|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Steam Greenlight|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Forager Full Version Free Key Giveaway!38 days ago
- Full version of Forager on Steam right now!Mar 14, 2018
- Forager Alpha 6Nov 07, 2017
- Forager is being published by Humble Bundle and it will have a LOT more content!Oct 26, 2017
- Forager Alpha 5Oct 13, 2017
- Forager Alpha 4 (With Saving & Loading!)Sep 12, 2017
- Saving/Loading, Performance Optimizations and Difficulty SettingsJul 21, 2017
- Reworking the Skill System in ForagerJun 18, 2017